Vision Integration Technologies, Inc., its holding company and its affiliates (hereby referred to as “VIT”) offers to the User all the information, tools and services within the Site www.visionit.com,
- User: refers to the individual who is browsing the Site or using it in any manner.
- VIT: refers to Vision Integration Technologies, Inc. located at 22503 Grand River Ave Unit 19738, Detroit, MI 48219.
- Site and Web Site: refers to www.visionit.com, owned and operated by VIT.
- Content: refers to all content on the Site, including without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, download materials, interfaces, tools, applications, code, software, service
marks and trademarks.
- The information contained on the Site shall be used for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions or as a legal representation or warranty from VIT.
VIT is not responsible if information available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The information contained on the Site is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects
and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s).
- All Content is the exclusive property of VIT, its affiliates, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. User is allowed to access, copy, download and print
the materials contained on the Site only for personal and non-commercial use, provided such materials are not modified and any copyright or trademark notices are not modified or deleted. Any other use of the Contents,
including without limitation, the reproduction, modification, use, publication, broadcast, uploading, transmission, posting, distribution, licensing or the creation of derivative works from the Contents, is strictly
- VIT® and its logo are registered trademarks of Vision Integration Technologies, Inc. This trademark and any other trademarks and service marks that are part of the Contents shall not be used in any manner without the prior
written consent from VIT. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark within the Content.
- User shall not use contact information provided on the Site for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing, without the previous written consent of VIT.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that VIT is not responsible for the availability
through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Links to this Site shall not be made without the previous written consent
- Some features on the Site require registration. By registering at the Site, User agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself. At registration, User has the option to choose to
be contacted by a representative of VIT, by any of the means entered in the registry form. Therefore, upon electing such option, User agrees to be contacted by VIT, however User acknowledges that choosing such option
does not create an obligation for VIT to contact the User. Further, at registration User has the option to choose to receive newsletters and bulletins from VIT in his/her email, therefore, if User chooses such option,
User accepts and acknowledges that VIT will sent such materials for informational purposes only. All the materials sent by VIT in such newsletters and bulletins are part of the Content and will be subject to these Terms
of Use. In the event that the User wishes to not receive such newsletters and bulletins at any time thereafter, User shall request to be removed from the distribution list by following the link set forth for that purpose
at the footer of such email message. Some features on the Site in addition to registration, require the use of a password which shall be solely under User’s responsibility. User shall be the sole responsible for any
material or communication submitted via the Site using his/her registration ID and if applicable, his/her password, and shall the sole responsible for any liability or damages derived or arising in connection with the
delivery of such materials by the User. User agrees that any submission of materials or communications via the Site by the User, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, is submitted on an unrestricted,
nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable basis and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. User shall not submit any material or communication that is obscene, defamatory or that its delivery
constitutes an infringement or breach of any third party right.
- Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual hard drive for record-keeping purposes; passwords are not saved in cookies. Cookies help VIT to know which page are visited most often and help
VIT to ensure that its Site responds to users' needs. If User does not wish to receive a cookie, or if User wishes his/her browser to notify when receiving a cookie, User may use the option on the Web browser to disable
cookies. Click on the 'help' section of the browser to learn how to change cookie preferences. However, please note that if User disables all cookies User may not be able to take advantage of all the features available
on this Web Site. VIT does not use personal identification details transferred through cookies either for promotion or marketing purposes, nor will such information be shared with a third party.
- All Content on the Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. VIT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Content of the Site, whether express or implied, including, but not limited
to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the Site are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course
of dealing. VIT reserves the right to modify the Contents at any time but does not assume the obligation of updating any information on the Site. VIT does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use
of the materials on this Site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timelines, reliability or otherwise.
- VIT makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet User requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis or the server that makes the Site available will be virus free;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the information contained on the Site is updated and reflects the current situation
from this Site, reliance on the information on this Site and any use of this Site is solely at the User's own risk and that the Site is available to User at no charge. Therefore, User acknowledges and agrees that, to
the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither VIT nor its affiliates or third party content providers will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential or other
damages arising out of or in any way related to this Site.
- VIT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site. In no event will VIT be liable for damages of
any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of
the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site.
- User shall not use any hardware or software intended to damage, interfere with the proper operation of the Site or to intercept any data or personal information from the Site. User shall not interrupt, attempt to interrupt,
intrude or attempt to intrude the operation of the Site in any way. User is not allowed to frame this Site or use VIT’s marks as meta tags, without the previous written consent from VIT. User shall not use frames or
utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content. Further, User shall not utilize any Content in any meta tags or any other similar techniques, without the previous written consent from VIT. User shall not obscure
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold VIT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content
- VIT may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimers of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
of the Site by the User.
- User represents that access to this Site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where User is a resident or from where User is accessing this Site. If any Content
or the use of this Site is contrary to the laws of the place where User is accessing this Site, this Site is not intended for such User and User shall refrain from accessing or using this Site.
shall be replaced, to the extent possible, with a legal, enforceable, and valid provision that is as similar in tenor to the stricken provision as is legally possible.
Thank you for visiting www.visionit.com