- User: refers to the individual who is browsing the Site or using it in any manner.
- VIT: refers to Vision Integration Technologies, Inc. located at 22503 Grand River Ave Unit 19738, Detroit, MI 48219.
- Site and Web Site: refers to www.visionit.com, owned and operated by VIT.
- Content: refers to all content on the Site, including without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, download materials, interfaces, tools, applications, code, software, service marks and trademarks.
- The information contained on the Site shall be used for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions or as a legal representation or warranty from VIT. VIT is not responsible if information available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The information contained on the Site is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s).
- VIT® and its logo are registered trademarks of Vision Integration Technologies, Inc. This trademark and any other trademarks and service marks that are part of the Contents shall not be used in any manner without the prior written consent from VIT. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark within the Content.
- User shall not use contact information provided on the Site for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing, without the previous written consent of VIT.
- Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual hard drive for record-keeping purposes; passwords are not saved in cookies. Cookies help VIT to know which page are visited most often and help VIT to ensure that its Site responds to users' needs. If User does not wish to receive a cookie, or if User wishes his/her browser to notify when receiving a cookie, User may use the option on the Web browser to disable cookies. Click on the 'help' section of the browser to learn how to change cookie preferences. However, please note that if User disables all cookies User may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on this Web Site. VIT does not use personal identification details transferred through cookies either for promotion or marketing purposes, nor will such information be shared with a third party.
- All Content on the Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. VIT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Content of the Site, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the Site are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing. VIT reserves the right to modify the Contents at any time but does not assume the obligation of updating any information on the Site. VIT does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this Site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timelines, reliability or otherwise.
- VIT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site. In no event will VIT be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site.
- VIT may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimers of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- User represents that access to this Site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where User is a resident or from where User is accessing this Site. If any Content or the use of this Site is contrary to the laws of the place where User is accessing this Site, this Site is not intended for such User and User shall refrain from accessing or using this Site.
Thank you for visiting www.visionit.com