Award winning growth, year after year.
Recognition is an important part of our corporate culture, as we vigorously celebrate the successes of our clients, partners, suppliers and employees. We are therefore, honored to share our own awards and recognition of our innovation, growth, diversity, and quality services by some of the most prestigious organizations in the staffing industry and beyond.
- 2014 VisionIT Named A Great Rated! Company by The Great Places to Work Organization
- 2013 Inavero “Best in Service” Award. Inavero performs 3rd party customer feedback that highlights VisionIT in top 1% of all firms in service delivery rated by VisionIT customers in Service Award.
- 2012 National Minority Supplier of the Year out of 16,000 certified companies nationwide in Class IV Category (largest MBE) from the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2012 VisionIT receives Hispanic Automotive Supplier of the Year at the Urban Wheels Awards, the Official Multicultural Event of the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS)
- 2012 ranked in Hispanic Business Magazine’s Hispanic 500 as the 31st largest Hispanic-owned business in the United States.
- 2012 10th year in a row ranked in Hispanic Business Magazines annual list of the 100 fastest growing Hispanic businesses in the United States.
- 2011 Michigan Minority Supplier Development Councils Supplier of the Year Class IV (largest MBE category) as the top minority-owned business in Michigan.
- 2011 Crains Detroit Business List as the #2 fastest growing privately-held mid-size corporation in the State of Michigan.
- 2005-2009 ICIC and BusinessWeek’s Inner City 100 (ranked #1 in U.S. in 2009) and inducted in the Hall of Fame for making the list 5 years in a row as one of the fastest growing Inner-City based companies in the United States.
- 2008 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner for the Central Great Lakes Region.
- 2008 ranked in Inc Magazine’s Inc 500 as the 205th fastest-growing privately-held company in the United States (3-time award winner).
- 2006 National Society of Hispanic MBAs Brillante Award for Entrepreneur Excellence.